Monday, July 04, 2005

With Samir yesterday

Yesterday went to Matunga with Samir (room mate, colleague) in search of "Thiruvasagam" Ilayaraja's new release, and failed.

Then had food at Cafe Mysore and we ate idly, dosai and payasam for 170 bugs... God I ate 8 of the first one.. He talked about Sujit's behaviour (Should talk to him.. May be should have told earlier before leaving baroda... he is digging his own grave.. by not being truthful.. Pity for Manjulika.. May be it is too late now.. carrying his baby.. hhmmm)

Reached home late.. as usual.. and had arguments with samir having ram and srini in my side about his plant visit report... I am too dominating.. trying to find even small errors.. What happened to you sathish?? Ok.. it is over now.. and can't undo... so let me improve on that..

Sent documents to dad in the evening...

Job... What am I doing here??.... feel like a parasite sucking the fruits of someothers... hhhmmmm.. should do something... and that too fast... else may rationalize it...

But is this the way to write a blog?? Well.. let me write some in this first... later decide on what to write.. let me be consistent...

2 comments:

Madhu said...

There's no 'way' of writing a blog, Sathish... Write anything you want, anyway you want!

thoughtraker said...

thanks for dropping by at my blog and appreciating my poems. and ditto@madhu wrt blogs.
ano